Bill Noble has won numerous awards and honors for his paintings, most recently a First Place at the Cape Cod Art Association. In 2015, he had a painting accepted into the Duxbury Winter Juried Exhibition. He is a juried and exhibiting member of Oil Painters Of America, The Cape Cod Art Association, The Falmouth Artists Guild, and South Cape Artists. He served on the Board of Directors of The Falmouth Artists Guild for three years and continues to serve on the exhibition committee there.
His work is collected both nationally and internationally and he has been commissioned to do specific paintings for clients and was commissioned to do an exhibition painting for the Falmouth Historical Society.
Articles about Bill and his paintings have been published in Cape Cod Magazine, The Enterprise Newspapers, the Peninsula Council Reporter, the Sun Chronicle and the Falmouth Bulletin. He has had five One Man Shows and has exhibited his work in many venues both on and off Cape Cod including Highfield Hall and The Cahoon Museum of American Art. Writers have described his work as clean, crisp, and refreshing.
For two and a half years, he had the privilege of being mentored by the late Joan Ledwith, PPSCC. He also studied extensively with Master Artist Robert K Roark, Colleen Vandeventer, Vail Pagliarani, and JT Harding and has attended workshops and demonstrations by Robert Douglas Hunter, Anatoly Dverin, Michael Graves, Mary Moquin, Mike Rooney, and David P. Curtis.
Bill's work can be seen at the Watershed Gallery at the Kingman Yacht Center in Pocasset, MA. He also frequently exhibits at the Falmouth Art Center in Falmouth and the Cape Cod Art Association in Barnstable, MA.
- Color Study Group with JT Harding
- Extensive study in Advanced Oil Painting Techniques, Robert K. Roark, Master Artist
- Limited And Unusual Palettes, Colleen Vandeventer, Associate Member, Oil Painters of America
- Composition and Color, Vail Pagliarani
- Figure Drawing And Painting, Falmouth Artist's Guild – On Going
- Two and a half years of being mentored by Joan A. Ledwith, Signature Member of the Pastel Painter's
- Society of Cape Cod and Founding Member of both 21 In Truro and South Cape Artists.
- Highfield Hall - A Home For All Seasons, April to May 2014
- Historical Perspectives Of Cape Cod – Cahoon Museum of American Art, July 9 to August 18, 2013
- Fall Juried Exhibition – Falmouth Art Center October 10 through November 6, 2012
- One Man Exhibit - Treasure Chest Fine Art Gallery, Falmouth, MA, August 2012
- Summer Juried Exhibit – Falmouth Artist's Guild, Falmouth, MA, July 2012
- What Happens When North Meets South? - Cape Cod Cultural Center, S. Yarmouth, MA and Falmouth Art Center, Falmouth, MA. June 12 through July 30, 2012
- Spring Juried Exhibition - Franklin Art Association, The Gallery at Patriot's Place, Foxboro, MA, Awards: Honorable Mention and People's Choice, April, 2012
- Fall Juried Exhibition - Franklin Art Association, Franklin, MA Awards: First Place and People's Choice Award, November 2011
- What's In A Bog? - Cahoon Museum of American Art, Cotuit, MA, July through September, 2011